Description de l'offre
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest
technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in
170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of
middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management;
and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers.
We have an excellent opportunity for an SIEM Administrator to support strategic clients in the region This is an opportunity to work with IBM security services team that is operating on the cutting-edge of information security.
The Admin Support Service Analyst and Integration Engineer role is part of the SOC. Candidates in this role will manage TP-SOC core infrastructure namely SIEM, Vulnerability Management, Configuration Management etc. Ideal candidates will have experience managing network security infrastructure. Must display enthusiasm and interest in Information Security.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0064) PT IBM Indonesia
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Knowledge of security intelligence threats and threat actors.
· IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2 Administration and Configuration experience and knowledge
· Knowledge of log formats for syslog, http logs, DB logs and how to gather forensics for traceability back to event
· Knowledge of packet capture and analysis
· Experience with log management or security information management tools
· Experience with Security Assessment tools (NMAP, Nessus, Metasploit, Netcat)
· Ability to make information security risk determinations based of threat intelligence analysis
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Training, Qualifications, and Certifications
· IBM Security Network Intrusion Prevention System Configuration and Deployment
· IBM Security SiteProtector System: Basic Implementation and Administration
· IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2 Foundations
· IBM Security QRadar SIEM 7.2 Administration and Configuration
· Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
· Security Essentials – SEC401 (optional GSEC certification)
· Advanced Security Essentials – SEC501 (optional GCED certification)
· Min. Bachelor's Degree in Information Security or equivalent industry experience
· English: Fluent
· Teamwork, Adaptability, Listening, High Integrity & work ethic, Communication, Positive demeanor
· Depth of knowledge in core security domain of SOC Operations
· Experience in technical role in SOC as L2 and L3
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role