Description de l'offre
Your future made with IBM
IBM Client Innovation Center Wroclaw & Katowice is now hiring experienced professionals!
You'll be working in the Application Support team in ICD Organization based in Wrocław and Katowice. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application support process using ITSM technologies (IBM Controll Desk, ServiceNow). We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and self-driven organization focused on European customers.
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer to be part of a cutting edge ServiceNow technology team. On this position you will be responsible for developing, configuring, and supporting solutions built on the SNOW platform.
· Delivering effective and timely solutions to our customers (both internal and external) through the application business rules, client scripts, UI policies and configuration of forms and workflows.
· Building, configuring and supporting integrations between ServiceNow and other applications using SOAP/REST and other modern integration techniques
· Capturing all work efforts in appropriate documentation
· Code deployment/releases through update sets
· Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
· Run workshops and lead education sessions for other team members Requirements:
· 2+ years working with ITSM tools
· Analytical thinking and problem solving
· Relational Database / SQL knowledge
· Good understand of ITIL processes
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Demonstrate a high level of initiative, accountability and critical thinking
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Possess and demonstrate a "team first" mindset Additional Benefits:
· Trainings and certifications
· Private medical package and insurance package
· Multisport Card
· Working on international projects in multicultural teams
· Good to be an IBMer discounts
· Cinema & trips for IBMers
· Language classes
· Summer camps for children
This position is available both at IBM CIC Wroclaw & Katowcie Locations
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Systems Management Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As provided in Job Description
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
As provided in Job Description
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire