IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to interface with clients organization and Federal Account teams to assist with HW transitions, problem determination, client responses, helpdesk ticket resolution and prioritization.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5+ years of experience manage all aspects of project transitions for on and off-boarding new customers; including development of project tasks as necessary with input from the Technical Delivery Managers.
· 5+ years of experience providing support for the Project Management Office as the client facing representative for the client
· 5+ years of experience managing steady state support (tickets, changes, etc.) and handle the processing of PCRs or requests for scope changes, etc.
· 5+ years of experience managing project financial aspects, including procurement efforts, services cost recovery and forecasting for resource allocation.
· 5+ years of experience with strong project leadership in a shared services resource environment.
· Ability to collect technical inputs and create cost, service, and solution models for new client proposals.
· Candidate must have managed an IT team in the past and have ability to lead projects.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 3+ years of knowledge and experience with Data Center hosting, either traditional and/or cloud based environments
· Skills in a formal PM discipline (PMI or other PM accreditation is a plus)
· 3+ years of experience with Federal Government contracts, including security compliance guidelines for NIST 800-53 moderate and high impact baselines
· Federal Secret or Top Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain).
· Ability to represent our client with B&P support for new engagements
· Demonstrate knowledge of the client's industry, key business issues, and priorities • ITIL V3 Certification preferred.
· US Citizenship
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire