Description de l'offre
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM is looking for a Service Delivery Manager (SDM). Their primary duties will be to perform Technical Project management responsibilities required to standup, transition and maintain steady state Mainframe environments. The SDM role is interface between federal Account teams and our client. The SDM will be responsible to insure new customer I/T infrastructures are ordered, built and configured per the account contract with consideration for the clients organizational processes and procedures. The SDM serves as interface for all problem resolution, HW ticketing requests for configuration and problem reporting routine and advanced administration of Windows systems, and consulting on upgrades, configuration changes, monitoring server performances, and providing support to the clients enterprise Messaging architects, and Networking architects.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 5+ years of experience managing all aspects of project transitions for on and off-boarding new customers including development of project tasks as necessary with input from the Technical Delivery Managers.
· 5+ years of experience understanding the MainFrame as a Service Offering and provide support for the Project Management Office as the client facing representative.
· 5+ years of experience managing steady state support (tickets, changes, etc.) and handle the processing of PCRs or requests for scope changes, etc.
· 5+ years of experience managing project financial aspects, including procurement efforts, services cost recovery and forecasting for resource allocation.
· 5+ years of experience exhibiting strong project leadership in a shared services resource environment.
· 5+ years of experience collecting technical inputs and create cost, service, and solution models.
· experience managing an IT team in the past and have ability to lead projects.
· Public Trust clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 3+ years of Knowledge and experience with MainFrame and Data Center hosting, either traditional and/or cloud based environments.
· 3+ years of experience in a formal PM discipline (PMI or other PM accreditation is a plus).
· 3+ years of experience with Federal Government contracts, including security compliance guidelines for NIST 800-53 moderate and high impact baselines.
· Federal Secret or Top Secret Clearance (or ability to obtain).
· Ability to represent our client with B&P support for new engagements.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the client's industry, key business issues, and priorities.
· ITIL V3 Certification
· Ability to pull reports from ticketing systems (ServiceNow preferred)
Secondary Job Category
Other Project Management
· US Citizenship
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.