Security Solution Architect
IBM Security Solution Design Department, working closely with IBM X-Force Command Center, is looking for professional able to fill the position of Technical Architect in Security area.
This role is available for experienced Engineer/Architect/Consultant with broad practical knowledge in designing of IT Security architectures and excellent communication skills.
Such person should be able to analyze technical documentation, extract customer expectations, and convert business requirements into a workable solution, well measured from technical and financial perspective.
Security Solution Architect will work jointly with Technical Solution Managers, sales teams, end customers, thus client-facing communications skills and focus on business are also essential to this position.
Candidate for this role need to be able to create technical delivery artifacts such as architecture design document, optimization plans, service designs, reference architectures, proposal input, presentations and other technical deliverables.
As a technical professional, Security Solution Architect will be required to provide guidance on implementation of proposed solution/architecture. This would include infrastructure sizing, hardware & software selection, deployment considerations and systems integration.
It is expected that person in this role will have excellent presentation skills, able to run dialogue with the client and clearly and accurately describe business benefits to C-level audience.
· Experience in LLD and HLD designing of Network & IT Security architectures;
· Ability to design architecture / solution from the scratch, optimize & integrate existing environment;
· Pre-sales experience, working with engagement team, partners and customers;
· Readiness to work under time pressure and be able to adjust quickly to architecture or project demands;
· Very good communication and presentation skills;
· Ability to work independently, and be self sufficient to organize work according to schedule;
· Work within a larger group in international and multicultural environment;
· Readiness to travel, up to 25% annually;
· At least 3 years of experience on Specialist / Designer / Consultant position related to Security; Broad architecture design knowledge in at least four of the following technologies and areas:
· General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR (most desirable);
· Managed Services (most desirable);
· Networking, LAN/WAN, VPN (preferred);
· Security in the Cloud;
· Consultancy & Privacy Security Services;
· Security products (HW & SW): SIEM, IDPS, Firewall, Web Gateway, HIPS, AV, DLP;
· Legal regulations;
· Physical access;
· Data Encryption;
· Business Resiliency. Preferred:
· At least 2 years in client facing role
· At least 4 years of experience as Engineer / Specialist, hands on practical knowledge
· Pre-sales practitioner with proven background, working on large, complex engagements
· SME knowledge of networking, cloud and infrastructure is a strong plus.
· Awareness of costing methodologies and financial factors
· Knowledge about outsourcing models and techniques
· Any certificates related to this position, like CISA, CISSP, CCSP, CCNP will be an advantage
· Any other foreign language is a strong plus Additional benefits:
· Training and certifications
· Private medical package and insurance package
· Multisport Card
· Working on international projects in multicultural teams
· “Good to be an IBMer” discounts
· Cinema & trips for IBMers
· Language classes
· Summer camps for children
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
As in Job Description
GDPR, Architect, Solution Architect, Managed Services, Security, Client, Technical Architect, Security Architect, General Data Protection Regulation
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
As in Job Description
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire