Description de l'offre
The Security Consultant or Pre-Sales Architect in the Security Services Practice collaborates with our Sales and Delivery teams to grow our Security Services business. This requires demonstrated technical acumen and pre-sales experience in one or more of the core domains: Security Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC), Application Security, Data Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Security Operations, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Intelligence and Network / Infrastructure security.
The role requires a strong communications skills both oral and written, and solid organizational skills.
Must be willing to travel within South Africa and Dubai 10% up to 25%.
Marketing and Sales:
· Work with Sales and Delivery teams to provide winning solutions which meet client requirements, and maximize IBM's strengths
· Compile documented solution proposals of IBM capabilities in one of these core capability domains: GRC, Application Security, Data Security, IAM, or Security Operations Center (SOC)/SIEM, Security Intelligence and Network / Infrastructure security
· Work closely with Delivery and Associate Partners in developing client presentations and Statement of Works (SOWs) based on internal processes for release
· Develop and own the overall Cost Case – which can include complex financial components for multi-year opportunities and several cost components (hardware, software, services)
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0123) IBM South Africa (pty) Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Affirmative Action and/or EE candidates will be given first preference as per our employment equity strategies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3 years experience in working in Sales or Pre-Sales projects related to one or more of the core domains: IAM, GRC, Application Security, Data Security, SOC/SIEM, Security Intelligence, Network/Infrastructure
· Strong financial acumen.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 3 years experience in working across diverse teams to facilitate solutions
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track