Description de l'offre
SAP UI5 / Fiori Developer
projects located in near region. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged
solutions into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysing and mapping clients' business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Successful development or maintenance of SAP implementations at international customers, including providing functional expertise,
guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Developing necessary product modifications.
• Acting as a professional team member in an international team and building strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
• Assisting in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaches on-site
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• SAP ABAP programming skills
• SAP UI5 Fiori knowledge
• HTML5 experienced
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0121) IBM Slovensko spol.s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role