IT Specialists in this job role will have expertise in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques, and conforming to agreed standards, to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified together with the business. Typical examples of the deliverables are testing strategies, test plans, test cases, test reports, and quality metrics. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent's position, team, and department. Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Works on professional projects;work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer
satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0178) IBM Servicios Profesionales, S. de R. L. de C.V.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience needed: 1 to 2 yrs SAP Functional Testing experience in any of the modules SAP O2C Testing and SAP P2P Testing
· Experience with Integration testing, Load testing, Test Execution and Defect Reporting
· Ability to create, and execute full End-to-End scenarios based on requirements using SAP
· Experience in planning Automation test script execution, filing defects, verifying defect fixes.
· Participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, automated test scripts and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk.
· Participate in projects testing phases (ex. functional, system, integration, performance, release-level testing) including the defect management process.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role