Application Consultant - Strategy & IT Transformation - 12 month Fixed Term Hire - Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting SAP Service Delivery Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract, based in Melbourne.
The Application Support team is responsible for supporting SAP Insurance Suite solution for a major Insurance client. The responsibilities include –
· Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
· Assist in weekly/monthly/quarterly financial forecasts and budgeting
· Proven experiencing in delivering in line with contractual SLA's and KPI's
· Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
· Abide by Service delivery processes and best practices To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
· A seasoned techno managerial candidate with over 10 years of SAP experience
· At least 3 years' experience in SAP FS-PM module with good understanding of both technical and functional aspects
· Experience in integrating FSPM with FSCD, FSPRO & FSQUO modules
· Sound understanding of Australian health industry business processes
· Project management (PMP) and ITIL Certified with proven experience in delivering as per contractual SLA's
· Strong team management skills, both local and offshore
· Demonstrated experience in SAP deployment and transport processes
· Strong written and verbal communications Compensation package from $129 780 (full-time equivalent inclusive of superannuation) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire