Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As SAP Project Manager, you will deliver innovative business consulting, management of systems integration, and will work in close collaboration with the Technical Program Manager to deliver a complex multi-year program.
As the premier supplier of SAP integrated software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team. Our commitment to client success, technical expertise and best practices know-how earned us the SAP Canada Award of Excellence for customer satisfaction in every year it's been awarded.
The Project Manager is responsible for configuration management of a complex technical solution on a large scale program to insure the successful delivery of various phases of the implementation plan. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge/experience as well as strong managerial and communication skills. The successful candidate will have delivery experience in the service industry. The position requires a high level of proficiency in the French language (both written and oral communication skills).
· Responsible for providing technical direction and control of technical project personnel and for providing a framework for project planning associated with the management of technical releases and ensures the integrity for the configuration management of the overall solution.
· Estimating project technical skill requirements, working with deployment to identify appropriate resources an managing their integration into the team
· Defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones
· Communicating status and vision to client management and stakeholders
· Participating to management committees responsible for the approval of critical project gates and delivery milestones
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Min of 2-5 years of technical managing experience on large scale SAP implementation projects. Experience managing team of 20+ staff preferred and delivery of 4 different complete implementation project lifecycles
· Strong process and service industry knowledge and experience in public sector is an asset
· Technical project management experience in complex multi-year program management
· Demonstrated client management and relationship management skills
· Ability to work closely with Process Owners and other key stakeholders to communicate progress.
· Must have a high level of proficiency in the French language (Both written and oral communication)
· Technical management experience in complex SAP landscapes operating with parallelism
· Project technical leadership experience on SAP implementation through the entire project lifecycle (Preparation, Design/Blueprint, Build/Realization, Final Prep/Testing/Cutover, Go-live and Support, Sustaintment
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Deep understanding of SAP software and project implementation methodology – Experience with SAP Activate is an asset
Authorized to work in Canada.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire