Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The chosen candidate will provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design. This position requires experience in designing/configuring business processes in SAP FM to: process transactions associated with budget entry, supplements, transfers, returns, funds reservations, funds commitments, budgetary ledger, special purpose ledger, and budget version planning; perform year end close; enable automatic availability control/checking; and reconcile differences between AVC and FM ledgers. Candidate must have expertise with MM, SD, and FI to integrate functionality.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
· http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/corporateservicecorps Selected candidates may not need to travel for all projects outside of their metro area. However, all candidates must be able and willing to travel based on assigned project demand. Travel requirements may vary but could be up to 100%. Candidates are not able to refuse project based on travel
Stay connected by subscribing to the IBMjobs blog for career insights, news and latest job opportunities.
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
(2252) PSHJ inteloh
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Package Solution Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· SAP Funds Management configuration and functional experience
· Knowledge of business process in FM functional areas
· 3+ years SAP FM experience preferred
· Expertise in business requirement development and documentation
· Experience in design/configuration of SAP modules being implemented
· Knowledge and expertise in all phases of development and deployment lifecycle
· Federal experience desired (DoD experience preferred)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Active DOD Secret Clearance
· U.S. Citizenship required
· Ability to obtain and maintain the required customer clearance - DOD Secret
New Collar Role