IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues.
The SAP BPC / BW Expert oversees the planning, budgeting and financial forecasting in SAP BPC:
· Analyze the business needs and propose, design, produce and/or support the use of the different planning, budgeting and financial forecasting functionalities
· Gather requirements from the functional teams and provide BPC solutions that meet the business needs
· Be the link between the business processes and model the BCP functionalities to meet the requirements
· Be an expert with good understanding of financial consolidation
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum of 10 years of functional SAP BI/BPC experience with at least 3 complete implementation cycles (including at least 1 cycle in a BW/HANA- 7.4/7.5 environment).
· Minimum of 2 complete implementation cycles with BPC version 10.1 or higher is required
· Minimum of 5 years experience in financial consolidation using SAP BPC
· Minimum of 5 years experience with SAP BW including at least 3 years with BW on HANA
· Excellent knowledge of industry best practices to define processes in order to meet internal and external requirements
· Good knowledge of S4HANA
· Good knowledge of BPC on S4HANA
· SAP certification on BPC and BW
· Good knowledge of the SCRUM application to establish information solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Leadership skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment
· Experience and knowledge of consulting practices and techniques
· Ability to develop strong client relationships, cultivate good rapport and ensure sound management throughout the project
· Excellent time management skills and ability to provide quality results on a demanding schedule
· Effective coaching and knowledge transfer skills
· Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
Work Authorized in Canada.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire