SAP Architect - 2 year Fixed Term Contract - Perth
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
Role and responsibilities:
The SAP Basis team is responsible for the day-to-day management and proactive maintenance of the SAP landscape to meet the critical business SLA's.
· Quality, performance, availability, scalability and integrity of the SAP applications and Maintenance of the functional interface to the application infrastructure
· Proactive planning and co-ordinating of maintenance activities, such as Support Packs, Maintenance Packs, Monitoring Tools etc
· Participating in client meetings to share ideas, present solutions to problems and assist in clarifying queries to gain customer acceptance
· Performing application support role in a 24*7 environment in compliance to IT Service Management principles, adhering to SLAs, and maintaining high customer satisfaction (including on-call and after-hours support activities)
· Participate in project implementation activities including installation, set-up and configuration of various SAP Systems
To ensure success in this role you will possess the following technical and professional skills:
· Minimum 5+ years SAP Basis experience in both a support and project capacity
· Minimum 5+ years of experience with design and implementing of High-Available SAP Applications based on SAP ABAP and SAP JAVA platforms
· Minimum 1 years of experience on Integrating SAP SuccessFactors with on-Premise ERP (HCM) system using HANA Cloud Integration (HCI) and SAP HANA Cloud Connector (HCC)
· Minimum 3+ years of experience with Implementation of Microsoft SQL Server Databases as high-available databases using Microsoft cluster services
· Minimum 1 years of experience on SAP HANA Administration
· Minimum 2 years' experience with installation and configuration of SAP Solution Manager
· Proven track record of delivering SAP NetWeaver upgrades, migrations and other Basis related projects
· Proven consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services
· Self-starter that can work effectively as part of a team
· Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively engage with clients and others
· Practitioner must have Experience of Agile and ITIL Process areas (Incident, Requests, Change & Problem),
· You must understand Energy & Utilities industry and an overall understanding of SAP products and their future directions Compensation package from $83 790 (full-time equivalent inclusive of superannuation) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role