Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The solution architect is responsible for the design of the technical applications as well as for recommending best practice solutions based on client business needs. This individual map business requirements to system / technical requirements. A Solution Architect is involved in pre-sales engagements and can articulate what requirements have changed pre- and post-award. In this capacity, this person is expected to provide various options to meet the clients state requirements that blends both Salesforce capabilities as well as 3rd party software recommendations and integrations. A Solution Architect is responsible for writing technical spec's jointly with the Technical Lead and engagement team. Also This resource is on point for the mapping of client's requirements to solution estimates and supports the pre-sales team in developing the proper staffing model that is unique to a given response. On any given engagement, the Solution Architect is viewed as the Development Team lead.
• Responsible for the overall delivery and quality of the salesforce workstream.
• Work with Product Owner to review and ensure user story accuracy and clarity.
• Structure, plan and lead design sessions.
• Oversee and approve solution designs to ensure business requirements are met.
• Prioritize development and enhancement requests for the salesforce workstream.
• Collaborate with other workstream technology leads to develop integrated solutions.
• Lead the delivery team to achieve workstream tasks/milestones.
• Support release planning activities.
• Work closely with Product Owner and Project Manager to provide progress updates and ensure the management of any delivery risks or issues.
• Structure and lead prototype demos and collect feedback from Product Owner.
• Support and execute release planning activities
• Provide coaching and development guidance to delivery team members.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Package Solution Consultant
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3+ years of application development experience
· Professional services or consulting experience
· Experience managing a development team of 2-5+ resources and consulting experience
· SFDC Experience working in Lightning/Communities, APEX class/coding, Custom coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Java, Templates ,Web Services
· Experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing Visual Force and Lightning Components/Framework
· Experience designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com using APEX programming
· Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental d
· Experience integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loaders
· Experience using integration tools such as Mule Software, Informatica, Informatica Cloud, Pervasive, Web Sphere
· Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics)
· Salesforce Certified Application Architect
· Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
· Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer
· Salesforce Certified System Architect
· Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
· Salesforce Platform App Builder certification
· Salesforce Certifications Service Cloud Consultant
· Certified Scrum Master
· Experience with both agile and waterfall implementation methodologies
· Working within the Federal Government (0-3+ years exp)
· Federal Clearances or ability to be cleared
· US Citizenship
New Collar Role