A Developer II here at Bluewolf, is responsible for designing and implementing critical customer facing solutions that are highly usable, scale-able, extensible, and maintainable, mainly on the Force.com platform. This person will be working in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods and extensive experience in either Java or C#, with a desire to move to a new challenge. The Salesforce technology stack, while having it's own unique elements and capabilities, bears a strong resemblance to Java and C#. Here are some specific responsibilities for this role:
· Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT, and work in partnership with the business consultants
· Build integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines
· Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository.
· Gather data migration requirements, define data migration plans, perform complex data migrations
· Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is an award-winning global consulting agency and Salesforce strategic partner that designs, creates, and innovates digital experiences to connect our clients with their own customers, NOW. We can take your knowledge and years of experience, and help you apply them in an emerging and exciting market. If you're goal is to expand your skillset, we strongly encourage you to apply today and find out why your future should be with Bluewolf.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field
· 2-4 years' experience in a Developer role
· Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns and prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
· Prior experience with an MVC framework (examples: Ruby on Rails, Struts)
· Work effectively individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Prior development experience on the Salesforce platform is strongly preferred
New Collar Role