Description de l'offre
IBM Cloud Managed Application Services (CMAS) is a division under IBM Services responsible for Managed Cloud deployment of Enterprise applications (SAP, Oracle and Commerce applications). IBM Enterprise Application Sales will work directly with IBM’s industry and enterprise sellers throughout the sales process. You will be responsible for identifying, and positioning IBM CMAS as the Cloud Solution of choice for customers with Enterprise applications. A successful Enterprise Applications Sales maintains account relationships and engages in a consultative sales process by understanding customer needs, and matching those needs with the appropriate IBM CMAS solutions to grow account revenue.
• Understand in deep the CMAS offering portfolio and IBM sales process.
• Successfully position the benefits of IBM CMAS as platform of choice for customers.
• Articulate the IBM CMAS value proposition versus competitors.
• Collaborate with the sales team and architects to design customer-tailored solutions.
• Prepare sales proposals and negotiate offers.
• Map the customer's buying behavior.
• Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within customer base or new logo
• Negotiate contract terms & conditions, price and close the sales.
• Assure proper sales forecast for your territory.
• Plan pipeline generation actions for your territory.
• Lead the hand-off of signed contracts to the Delivery Team.
• Participate in sales meetings and training sessions.
• Maintain consistent communications with existing customers regularly in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide immediate follow-up with customer after any difficult issues arise, ensuring customer satisfaction with outcome.
• Participate in the development of new service ideas and sales strategies as needed.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Solution Representative-Brand Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0389) IBM de Mexico, S. de R.L.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Expertise in Enterprise Applications sales (SAP, Oracle).
• Sales Experience in Cloud Sales around Infrastructure for SAP or Oracle.
• Excellent track record of Infrastructure for Enterprise application sales.
• Skilled in customer account management.
• Sales acumen; skilled working in fast-paced selling environments with direct customer interaction and a range of customer types
• Strong presentation and pitch skills
• Sales tenacity and creativity when presented with difficult challenges
• Strong company and contact research skills
• Excellent follow-up and follow through skills
• Technical, with the ability to rapidly learn and understand new technologies
• Solid understanding of cloud and the business objectives for IT outsourcing
• Expertise in traditional application hosting solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Technical, with the ability to rapidly learn and understand new technologies.
• 2 years of experience in pre-sales around Cloud and Enterprise Applications.
• Basic technical concepts of SAP and Oracle solutions.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire