Description de l'offre
To provide end-to-end seamless integrated support to our sales leaders, enabling them to achieve sales revenue, profit and growth objectives for IBM products, solutions and services through superior business analytics, sales pipeline management, revenue forecasting, weekly sales calls management, and acting as a focal point to provide advisory services on current business situations.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Operations Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
(0684) IBM (China) Co., Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of professional experiences Preference is given to candidates who have working experiences in Sales, Financial / Sales Operation, Business Research and Analytics Domain in the technical industry in global delivery roles.
- Excellent Japanese communication skills
- Good English
- Collaborative, works well in a team environment - Good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication & Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent problem solving / business analysis skills;
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and is highly results driven;
- Attention to details;
- Can work independently;
- Good organizational skills and time management skills;
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire