Description de l'offre
IBM is transforming to lead. Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. Use breakthrough Cognitive computing to help doctors transform patient care, bankers reduce risk, businesses extract critical insights and clinicians diagnose and treat rare pediatric diseases. There is no better place to launch or further your career.
Business Unit Introduction:-
IBM Sales & Distribution develops, integrates, sells and distributes IBM's unparalleled array of products and services. IBM offers its products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM's focus on business values, the company's global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client's organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners.
Who you are:
· To provide end-to-end seamless integrated support to our sales leaders, enabling them to achieve sales revenue, profit and growth objectives for IBM products, solutions and services through superior business analytics, sales pipeline management, revenue forecasting, weekly sales calls management, and acting as a focal point to provide advisory services on current business situation
· You have worked in Sales, Financial / Sales Operations, Business Research and Analytics domain in the technology industry in global delivery roles.
What you'll do:
· To support designated ‘Sales Managers' across geographies run an effective business by assisting them with a limited set of standard reports and insights.
· Periodically support requests from the designated ‘Sales Managers' via email on any adhoc requirements and / or deep-dive analysis.
· Engage via telecom discussions with designated ‘Sales Managers' to advocate SMS support, understand specific requirements and help needed within Sales Management Support (SMS) mission & scope. How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Sales Execution & Management Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3+ years of experience in Italian Language (Read, write and speak)
· Proven business Communication skills
· MS Excel
· MS Powerpoint
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Cognos and Statistical package
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role