Description de l'offre
Do you have a passion for transformation and innovation? Are you ready to join the company that has become essential to the world driven by that same passion?
Get to know IBM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY&feature=youtu.be
We are currently seeking Sales Management Advisors within IBM's Sales Management Support team. In this role the Sales Management Advisor is to facilitate cadence and management system, providing advice and guidance to sales leaders including weekly analysis and insights on recommended actions to improve sales performance.
The Sales Management Support team provides operations support for Sales leaders across IBM by integrating client feedback into their management system, suggesting meaningful actions based on insights and analytics.
Day to Day working:
· Review and analyze client feedback, triage issues to further identify root causes and identifying necessary actions
· Provide education and guidance to sales leader stakeholders and their teams on incorporating client experience feedback throughout the management system
· Monthly standard reporting of results
· Minimum of monthly review of performance metrics in key operating reviews. The Sales Management Advisor works closely with Sales Managers, Finance, Business Operations, and Sales Management Support.
Applicants must have the ability to work in the US without current or future need for sponsorship
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Sales Execution & Management Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 3 years experience in a Client facing or support role
· Proven experience working with and supporting executive level stakeholders.
· Demonstrated analytical skills
Business Analytics, Excel, Powerpoint
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Familiarity of the Sales Management Support mission or the Transformation and Operations role in transitioning IBM to a more Client Centric company is a plus.
· 4+ years experience in a Client facing or support role
New Collar Role