As Recruitment Sourcer, you will utilize a multi-channel sourcing strategy to source, screen and present qualified pipeline matching client requirements. As a Researcher, you are responsible for the number of applications submitted, reviewed, volume quality and timeliness of the service delivery. Regular interaction with client hiring teams as well as a desire to succeed and a dedicated nature will guarantee success.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
· Demonstrate ownership of the discovery process for each assigned engagement, ensuring critical knowledge transfer to successfully close hiring demand
· Innovate unique sourcing strategies, utilizing an optimal combination of job boards, databases and response management
· Setup benchmarks, metrics and have a mindset while focussing on continuous improvements
· Experience in research, pipeline generation and Data Management
· Find relevant information organizing large data sets with a goal of generating high volumes, high quality pipeline of leads to be properly stored in our staffing systems
· Ensure regular communication with client teams to track submitted applicant progress
· Take ownership of project data, ensuring timeliness, integrity and accuracy always
· Take partial-ownership of sourcing life-cycle, ensuring process adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA) as appropriate, and taking actions where necessary to drive to success
· Conduct initial assessment of candidate suitability
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 1 year of experience in Recruitment domain
· Experience in sourcing and screening profiles as per the given job requirements using various channels like job boards, social networking sites etc
· Partner with recruiters and business unit leaders on identifying standard methodology recruiting/sourcing techniques.
· Demonstrated working knowledge in best–pipeline creation and development, competition mapping as per client and geographic requirements, and best-practice guidance to the Hiring Managers
· Ability to research activities like market research, talent mapping, lead generation etc. involved in providing recruitment support to clients
· Maintain a pipeline of skilled talent, including consistent communication with potential hires and connecting them with positions that align with their experience and skill set
· Expertise in identifying target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified hires
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience in managing web-based applicant tracking system of Candidates
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
· Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Accomplish desired results while performing in a fast paced environment with matrix organization structure
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.