At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Recruitment Sourcer is responsible for performing market research and developing a list of potential candidates from common sources such as job board, social media sites, ATS and CRM. They need to fully understand the roles they are sourcing for and nuances between roles, clients, and local laws and regulations. They will identify and work with existing candidate pools to identify the most qualified candidates to move forward in the recruitment process.
· Source and pipeline nationwide for active and passive talent professionals
· Conduct and present market research on candidate data including skill sets, demographics, hiring trends, talent supply and demand reports, identify top target companies, competitors or talent pools.
· Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean search tactics, experience with a wide array of specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, code repositories, groups, discussion forums, Chrome extension tools, job boards, internal databases, CRM databases, search engines, social media, and web mining techniques.
· Collaborate with team members to create and execute innovative sourcing and recruitment strategies.
· Experience building and developing pipelines of qualified, diversity candidates.
· Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
· Keeps Applicant Tracking System (ATS) updated at all times
· Submit candidates to the recruiting delivery team for further qualification and interest in available opportunities.
· Performs other administrative tasks as needed
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0109) IBM Polska Sp. zo.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years of experience in an office environment using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform your job duties
· At least 1 year experience with computers, including internet knowledge and working proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook Internet and ATS or CRM database applications
· Fluency in English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 6 months experience with a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS) or Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) system
· At least 6 months knowledge of functional recruitment best practices
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role