The Recruiter is responsible for candidate generation through networking and research. The Recruiter works closely with Staffing Consultant's to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates along with excellent client relationship skills.
· Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client's business areas, their deliverables and needs.
· Build and foster relationships with key players and decision makers.
· Maintain all databases, management reports and documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
· Maintain knowledge of the client and candidate markets.
· Develop knowledge of recruitment best practice, Account Management and Consultancy
· Work with a sourcing team to ensure quality supply.
· Manage candidates from initial application to first day on-site.
· Create target list to identify competitor companies and individuals within them
· Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
· Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
· Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
· Other administrative tasks when required
· Friendly and open atmosphere in the team
· Stimulating job in multinational environment
· Challenging projects
· Competitive salary
· Private medical care and sport card
About IBM Talent Acquisition & Optimization:
At IBM Talent Acquisition & Optimization, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies. We offer strong career development and opportunity to work with the world's top companies in various industries. A positive working atmosphere and friendly environment is enjoyed by everyone in our team.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0109) IBM Polska Sp. zo.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven recruitment experience
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Ability to demonstrate and take initiative
· Strong sense of urgency on all tasks and deadlines
· Ability to work under time pressure in a fast-changing environment.
· Very good organization skills.
· Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel).
RPO, Recruitment, English, HR
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role