Description de l'offre
Apply real-estate and facilities technical expertise to ensure the safe and reliable operations of IBM facilities in Data Centers, manage multiple ad-hoc maintenance projects, work with outsourced service providers to resolve facility issues. Identify problems and develop solutions related to facilities management, data center infrastructure operations, energy management, and risk management. This includes facility operations and management services, advice and planning for all aspects of IBM Data Center facilities, and the performance of the physical plant infrastructure required for the safe and reliable operation of data center, and research facilities.
Provide leadership and accountability for the success of reliable Data Center infrastructure operation, who is responsible for an array of activities, including vendor management, contract management, preventive maintenance management, energy management, and risk management. Make recommended solution based on a complete understanding and analysis of technical issues, operation impacts, business priorities, and financial targets.
As the focal in Taiwan to be in charge of energy management and risk management, to work with region on the initiatives to achieve energy saving targets as well as the risk mitigation action to ensure the reliable and utility efficient working environment.
Role & Responsibility
· Initiate IBM City Real Estate Strategy along with end of lease decision.
· Lease Management for main office and data centers inclusive end of lease decisions
· Manage Real Estate Project inclusive initiative, planning, funding, and delivery.
· Design and Construction for Main office and Data Centres.
· Interlock with Regional team for Real Estate Merge and Acquisition.
· Work with the related parties such as Security, Safety, and Engineer and Construction Service department to ensure the compliance of IBM workplace standard.
· Work with Data Centre Operation department to ensure the reliability of IBM Data Centre.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Real Estate Facilities Operations Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
1. Required Education: Engineering Background
2. Fluent in English
3. Understand the layout plan, electrical and mechanical one-line diagram
4. Vendor Management with performance and solution driven
5. 3 years in facility management or construction management
6. Experience in Corporate Real Estate Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
1. Preferred Education: Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, or Construction Management
2. Communication skill with technical terms
3. Knowledge of Facility Management, Asset Management, and Portfolio Management
4. 5+ years in facility management or construction management
5. Experience in Data Centre Operation
6. Experience in Vendor Management, and Energy Management
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role