· Managing journal entries (preparation/calculation of entries)
· Processing workflows, recurring entries
· Prepare monthly leasing bookings
· Processing intercompany transactions (booking invoices, intercompany payment runs, clarify intercompany differences)
· Perform ad-hoc request from the client
· Actively support the Month-end and year-end close activities and perform reconciliation
· Create monthly/quarterly/yearly reports for the management
· Perform fixed asset related transactions
· Supporting internal and external audits
· Support tax calculations and perform tax related bookings
· Perform month end closing accruals, clearing GL accounts
· Managing daily cash planning and collect information from various banking systems
· Perform manually payments
· Maintenance the bank accounts What we can offer to you:
· Encouraging team
· Competitive salary
· Friendly atmosphere
· Opportunities to develop your skills and career
· Benefit package (Life Insurance, Private Healthcare Package, SZÉP card)
· Freshly renovated office building
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent German & English knowledge
· Good analytical skills
· Accounting skills
· At least 1-3 years relevant experience in Accounting or other Financial Areas
· Structured thinking
· Strongly MS Office knowledge – mainly in Excel
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
SAP experience is preferred
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Are you looking for an opportunity, where you can use both German and English languages on a daily basis?
Do you want to work in the heart of Budapest close to Kálvin square?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment?
If your answers are yes, we are looking for you!
IBM Hungary International Shared Service Center (ISSC) in Budapest city center was founded in 2004. With its highly qualified and multilingual staff, the Center provides HR, Payroll, Sales, Procurement, IT, Executive Assistance, Finance and Accounting services for IBM's own operations and a global customer set. Altogether we support more than 52 countries in 25 languages.
Join IBM and support our client a world famous building industry company as a Record to Report Specialist!
We are offering you the chance to explore the world of Finance and Accounting even if you come from a different professional background or if you are a fresh graduate. With us you can learn on the job and improve your skills.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.