Description de l'offre
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction:
Offers one of the most advanced and integrated portfolios of enterprise security products and services. The portfolio, supported by world renowned IBM X-Force® research, enables organizations to effectively manage risk and defend against emerging threats.
IBM's security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure. IBM operates one of the world's broadest security research, development and delivery organizations, monitors 20 billion security events per day in more than 130 countries, and holds more than 3,000 security patents.
IBM MaaS360 :
Is the Trusted Leader in Enterprise Mobility Management providing solutions to thousands of customers worldwide -- from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses, rely on this software as the foundation for their mobile initiatives. We make working in a mobile world simple and safe by delivering comprehensive mobile security and management for applications, content, email, and devices. Instantly accessible from the web, MaaS360 is easy to use and maintain and provides the flexibility organizations need to fully embrace mobility in every aspect of their business. Backed by the most responsive support in the industry, we put our customers first by providing them with the best user experience for IT and employees.
Who You are:
· You will be involved in all the feature planning sessions, drive new innovative ideas, and make calls on what is feasible and what is prohibitively expensive to implement.
· You will see and seize opportunities for quick wins, but also be technically minded to also drive solutions for hard problems. You will make a difference!
What you'll do:
· Auto-Generate tests, consider all dimensions of testing like PSR, security, localization etc within an Agile software delivery environment.
· Perform exploratory tests.
· Collaborate closely with developers, product managers and support engineers to correctly identify, prioritize and resolve issues.
· Develop test & automation frameworks to help scale and manage testing scope and environments
· Improve the quality of developer output via training, coaching and process changes.
· Be a part of ideation and innovation in the QA domain. 50+ ideas conceptualized and delivered by test engineers till date
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Software Test Specialist
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1 to 5 Years of experience in QA Testing.
· Knowledge of software development/life cycle process
· Proven product development/quality assurance techniques and process skills
· Proven database skills are highly desirable
· Proven UNIX skills are highly desirable
· Passion for usability, simplicity and consistency in software testing
Quality Assurance Engineer
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience with developing Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution on any platform.
· Knowledge of major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, WP8, etc.)
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.