As part of the toolset we provide to the workforce, our team, within the broader CIO mission, provides office print services to the IBM workforce. The print service is made up of many components, across hardware, software, services, and support, including 3 rd party deliverables. Delivering office print spans various responsibilities from understanding the print needs of the workforce, understanding print industry trends and opportunities to drive value for the enterprise, negotiating with print suppliers, establishing and operating the enterprise print service, and managing the print program end-to-end, across planning, delivery, controls, financials, supplier relationship management and end user experience & satisfaction.
Your role, as the Print Transformation Project Manager is to:
· Own and be accountable for implementation planning and execution of global print transformation initiatives
· Develop the strategy, plan, and documentation for print transformation, including objectives, scope, high level and detail plans, roles & responsibilities, and success criteria
· Directly support the vision & strategy for IBM's print offering for its employees partnering with members of the print tribe
· Project manage large complex projects in support of delivering the print offering
· Identify and manage dependencies and risks, and remove blockers on global print projects
· Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the interlock points and dependencies for delivering global print
· Manage delivery of transformation, including detail plan across countries, reporting and metrics
· Directly support the development and maintenance of the roadmap for print projects, partnering with members of the print tribe
· Drive continuous value delivery to enhance the solution and create a productive print environment for the IBM workforce and high NPS
· Maximize the value delivered by the print tribe
· Foster the print tribe's self-organization and continuous improvement in using agile methods
· Work with others on the print tribe to maintain an accurate view of print key project metrics; delegate detail tasks as appropriate to the Iteration Manager, Print Architect, and other members of the global print tribe. Use the following skills in this role:
· Continuous value delivery oriented
· Effective collaborator with proven process & value improvement skills
· Ability to work in changing, ambiguous and/or resource-constrained situations
· Ability to shift priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple priorities
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for these positions now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Business Programs Manager
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2+ years experience in complex project management
· 1+ years experience as an Iteration Manager and knowledge of agile methods and experience in working in an agile squad
· 1+ years experience in IT service management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 2+ years experience in working with print industry suppliers
· 2+ years practical knowledge/experience of what it takes to deliver enterprise print
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
IBM intends this job to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) owns IBM's IT strategy and provides the tools, workstations, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. Put simply, our mission is to create a productive environment for IBM's 365,000 worldwide employees. Join us as we lead with design to drive simplicity and ease of use, engineering the systems that run the business, and innovating to transform the business.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.