Description de l'offre
IBM is seeking highly motivated individuals with comprehensive commercial procurement and client facing or consulting experience to join our team of procurement professionals. Specifically, we are looking for procurement professionals to join IBM's Global Procurement team in support of IBM Procurement Services business area, servicing IBM's external clients.
Strong Verbal and written French skills are required. Occasional travel to client sites may be required.
Main Responsibility Areas:
· Execute competitive bid events, benchmarking projects
· Analyze changing client/market conditions
· Support one-off sourcing projects based on client requirements
· Communicate and negotiate with clients and suppliers through all levels of organization
· Perform periodic analysis within managed commodity scope to identify savings, define efficiency opportunities and initiatives that should be undertaken
· Optimize supply base opportunities across managed commodities
· Take category guidance from the Category Manager
· Support client specific category strategy – redirect spend through strategic contracts/channels as appropriate
· Educate and advise clients and suppliers on strategies
· Interface with strategic sourcing team to implement strategic contracts
· Promote process efficiencies through focus on automated channels where applicable
· Identify appropriate potential suppliers to fit client's business objectives
· Negotiate and contract with exception suppliers driving additional savings and value
· Track savings in the appropriate tool and store evidence for audit purposes
· Communicate sourcing instructions to the operations buyers
· Communicate supplier recommendations to clients based on objective criteria and fit for client business
· Track and report supplier performance and resolve any supplier performance issues in conjunction with the Category Manager
· Identify any exception opportunities to the Category Managers and make recommendations on strategic approaches that might be taken
· Interact with parallel organizations in other geos to assure consistent global approach
· Support periodic key stakeholder meetings with client to review commodity strategy and activities
· Act in compliance with all relevant IBM business conduct guidelines and client driven procurement processes
Main Contacts / Clients:
Operations Buyers, Client procurement organization, Country Sourcing buyers/Tactical buyers, Suppliers, Requesters, Accounts payable, Management (Direct), Team leaders
Participates as individual contributor to the team. Can develop and implement recommendations, demonstrates initiative, and contributes to problem solving. Direct responsibilities for operational measurements. Carries out variety of complex activities according to plan within broader area of responsibility, analyses problems. Decision making affecting own work.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent English
· Fluent Spanish
· Experience needed: 2-3 years in General Procurement
· The candidate must have a working knowledge of a global procurement strategy within a large corporation and have a background in one or more of the following indirect categories: Professional services, Facilities, MRO
· Apply analytical skills, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem solving abilities
· Apply communication skills, able to build and maintain effective and productive relationships with staff, stakeholders and suppliers
· Apply collaboration/teaming techniques
· Perform in matrix organization
· Perform time management, prioritise tasks and achieve set targets
· Apply Knowledge of Business Organization and Processes, Work instructions
· Apply Business Control Requirements
· Apply customer satisfaction skills / client facing skills
· Ability to complete staff-work to a high standard
· Keen attention to detail and accuracy
· System requirement: Lotus Notes, MS Office, ERP, Ariba, SAP
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.