Description de l'offre
What makes IBM BTO unique:
· global communication : want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
· flexibility : employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
· diversity : different nationalities united in one team
· initiative : have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
· Executes the process of supplying goods; ensures smooth order flow, complying with standards for quality and deadlines
· Locate new requisition for processing
· Receives and reviews Purchase Requisition. Generates and transmits Purchase Order based upon information provided by the Sourcing Manager
· Contacts the supplier to order the goods/services
· The Operations Buyer receives a call or email request to expedite an order. Works with the Requester and Supplier to satisfy expediting request.
· Receives and reviews purchase requisition or email request and makes the requested changes to the PO
· Assists Requester on the return of products when help is requested.
· Handles “blocked”invoices following agreed corporate procedures and applicable standards, investigates and resolves
· Creates, develops & archives documentation for supplier parts of the supply chain
· Requests offers, documents, etc. from suppliers as needed
· Cooperates and helps other teams and agents in the local Procurement Centre, to include: orders and requests processing, business controlling
We guarantee you:
· regular job contract,
· opportunity to work for international clients,
· high possibility for self-development,
· the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
· Multisport, OK System,
· cinema tickets, discounts,
· private medical healthcare,
· life insurance,
· an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Associate
State / Province
Primary job category
(0855) IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp.z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent German
· Fluent English
· Understands and adheres to policies and guidelines
· Provides accurate information
· Good communication skills
· Able to organise and prioritise tasks
· Establishes and maintains good relationship with client's personnel, client focused
· Actively and constructively participates in periodic reviews of his/her work
· Works in a way which meets all contractual SLAs / OLAs, as well as any other related metrics as defined by Team Leader / Manager
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience in Procurement
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role