We are looking for
to support the IBM Security Team. We are seeking highly motivated network technicians to join the IBM Global Security.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include:
· Creating/validating of FireWall requests using the Algosec software
· Performing scheduled firewall rules revalidations
· Processing requests in due time (SLA)
· Enforcing respect of firewall naming conventions
· Supporting firewall rules requester about naming conventions, syntax, allowed/forbidden flows
· Ensuring proper documentation is provided before creating/validating FireWall requests
· Contacting with FireWall rules requester, Customers' Security team and Network team
· Generating/ reviewing reports
What we offer:
· Career in a new and increasingly important IT field of security
· Work for the best Security Company in Europe (SC winner 2018) and The Best Mobile Security Solution with IBM MaaS360 2016 SC Magazine Europe Awards
· Great atmosphere and work with passionate, driven team players
· Support for your education and self-development
· Private medical package and insurance package
· Multisport Card
· Cinema & trips for IBMers
· Summer camps for children
Find more about IBM Security Jobs:
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Good knowledge of network and firewall terminology
· Understanding of network topology
· Understanding of rules and communication between networks
· Knowledge of Network different stack / Network flows
· Good communication skills
· CCNA certificate
Network , Firewall, Algosec, Security, IT security, , CCNA, CompTIA Network, Cybersecurity Analyst, Cybersecurity specialist, Cybersecurity,
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience with Algosec tool
· Experience with service delivery environment
Secondary Job Category
Technical Solutions Support Specialist
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM is a leading provider of enterprise security solutions. Named by industry analysts as a leader in 12 security market segment categories, IBM Security is a multi-billion dollar business that is rapidly growing. In an industry focused on building walls, IBM Security is focused on creating an open, connected security ecosystem that leverages AI and cloud to help clients improve compliance, stop threats, and grow their business securely.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.