As Converged Infrastructure Network Administrator/Engineer, you are responsible for maintaining and performing daily operational tasks of all infrastructure components (Cisco ACI. -Tenant. -Context (vrf). -BD: Bridge Domain (L2 or L3 or VLAN). -Subnet (IP Segment)
· Responsible for testing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing the virtual infrastructure in accordance with standards, security policies and guidelines. (VCE)
· Interface profiles, Interface policy groups, Interface policy, Switch profiles, switch policy groups, switch policy.
· Design, deploy and support Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
· Contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
· Integrate services appliances to Cisco ACI deployments to include Application Delivery Controllers and Firewalls.
· Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
· Create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation Plan, and Acceptance - Test Plan documents in accordance with Capital One standards.
· Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Capital One managed hardware, software and peripheral devices.
· Oversee/perform new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
· Experience in perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Capital One managed hardware, software and peripheral devices.
· Validated experience to oversee/perform new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Overall of 12 + years of experience as an Network administrator
· Proven experience on VMWare NSX and Cisco ACI
· Experience in interface profiles, Interface policy groups, Interface policy, Switch profiles, switch policy groups, switch policy.
· Proficient in design, deploy and support Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
· Ability to contribute to the development and performance of a migration plan from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
· Proficient to integrate services appliances to Cisco ACI deployments to include Application Delivery Controllers and Firewalls.
· Expertise in monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
· Hands on knowledge to create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation Plan, and Acceptance - Test Plan documents in accordance with Capital One standards
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Silver Peak SDWAN Professional (SPSP) Certified.
· Silver Peak SDWAN Expert (SPSX) Certified.
· Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
· Cisco ACI Certification
· VMware NSX Certification
· Understanding of ITIL foundations
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world's relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.