We are currently looking for an IT Architects integrated to a team dedicated to a digital transformation on client's infrastructure in the context of missions for a client in sea transport business.
· Provide a technical expertise on the scope
· Draw up a full architectural file (TAD)
· Abilities to integrate new components
· Have the capacity to define new or evolving architectures as well as exploitation standards and rules
· Ability to work in project mode with different teams
· Offer based on an indefinite-term employment contract which term is linked to a temporary assignment
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1296) IBM Services Center - France
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Ability to drive projects in international environment
· Strong drive on technical experts
· Relational databases management system (RDBMS) and Open Source
· Security tools
· Backup and Storage systems
· Virtualization system
· Public, private, hybrid Cloud and “As A Service” solutions
· Experience in the high availability environments and technologies management
· Writing and communication of design and exploitation documents
· Able to work in “project mode”
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Technical Architecture
· Expertise in OS : Linux Red Hat, Windows & Aix
· Virtualization : Storage SVC, VMWare …
· Installation and advanced troubleshooting:
· Weblogic V10 to 12, forms, reports, ODI
· MQ Series 9.0
· Advances scripting (installation, checks…) on Shell, pyhton, awk
· English speaker
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world's relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Architects are responsible for keeping up with the latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.