Objective of the job:
The HR Contact Centre Advisor (CC) is the interface between the customer contacting and the customer’s HR Department with any HR related queries received through call / e-mail or chat (if applicable). The objective of the role is to support client employees / managers with their questions related to HR policies, tools (including portal navigation) and processes.
Employee Data Management (EDM) job role covers a series of complex and diverse processes, which involves validation of requests, processing of transactions in the HR systems and creating contracts and addendum letters. The HR data maintenance has a direct impact on payroll administration, therefore timeliness and accuracy have a pivotal role in IBM meeting contractual requirements towards its customers.
EDM consist of different cross-process transactions including: Personal data change, Organization Data Management, Generic Life Event Management, Absence, Newhire and Exit Administration. It can also include standard and ad hoc bulk reporting. For some accounts Global Mobility and Mass Loads are also part of the EDM scope.
The CC/EDM blended practitioner performs the above activities for a designated country or countries as per management requirements.
The blended agent has various responsibilities:
Contact Center responsibilities:
· Handle telephone calls, e-mail and chat queries,
· Communicate effectively to the customers on HR policy, processes and tools
· Take ownership of the resolution of callers’ issues, giving guidance and solving problems at the first point of contact whenever possible and within the target response time. Escalate issues to client HR as per process
· Log and track enquiries to resolution following workplace processes and guidelines;
· Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy;
· Process EDM transactions/reports independently in the HR system as per documented procedure (DTP) in timely and accurate manner according to the SLAs
· End-to-end ownership and resolution on EDM cases (incl. research, regular follow ups and proper communication of current status and final outcome to the requestor);
· Analysis and resolution of escalations and special requests;
· Cooperate cross-country/center if needed to ensure resolution of designated transactions / cases;
· For some accounts cooperate with other process areas (eg .Payroll in case of any escalation, last minute data entry and any needed review of transactions / cases.)
· Comply with tracking/administration requirements in relevant systems and repositories;
· Proactively identify trends and areas for improvement (including DTP gaps or obsolete information) and suggest resolution to management/EDM SME
· Contribute to DTP updates
· Perform and document quality checks as documented and required by management
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Fluent German
· Fluent English
· Ensure teamwork and knowledge management by sharing information with colleagues and country process teams;
· Alert management regarding out of scope requests, client escalations, complaints and potential SLA misses;
· Ensure productivity and high level occupancy;
· Inform your management about any relevant increase/decrease of workload;
· Proactively participate in cross departmental teaming and projects;
· Follow business controls guidelines, corporate instructions and internal processes during work.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.