The HR Advisor is the first point of contact for employees' HR / Travel & Expense / Payroll queries and provides back office HR administration support to the specific country/ies depending on language skills.
The HR Advisor is responsible for timely, accurate and complete end to end ownership and resolution of queries and transactions received.
Employees and managers' requests can be sent via email, chat or telephone and often the HR Advisor would not know from one hour to the next what type of queries they are going to receive.
HR Advisor may play the role of a case manager, by managing all processes related to the case, playing a key role for trending, gap analysis and process simplification.
In case required, also covers team coordinator activities and provides training / coaching for newcomers / junior team members.
· Take ownership of the resolution of employees' issues, giving guidance and solving problems as the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time.
· Log and track enquiries through to resolution using workplace processes and guidelines
· Communicate effectively to our customers on HR /Travel & Expense / Payroll and HR Tools usability, as well as on global and/or country specific policies and processes, providing education where necessary.
· Supports the HR Specialist Teams (and EMEA country HR) with the administration of policies
· Updates the HR database with certain employee details/detail changes
· Work as a member of a team to minimize customer wait times, maximize customer satisfaction and response accuracy
· Participate in information sharing with other team members. Identify trends and pass recommendations to the management.
· Ensure productivity and high-level utilization
· Provide follow up calls or emails with case updates and/or case resolutions within the required time frame.
· Follow up and ensure KPI compliance and proper resolution for cases transferred to back office or third parties
· Supports different countries / processes based on language skills and operational needs
· Act as a focal point for all knowledge management in the particular area for the country/ies supported.
· Continuously reviews and updates knowledge base
· Proactively inform management about any significant increase/decrease of workload
· Keeps process documents such as DTPs and Job Aids updated on a regular basis
· Performs and documents regular compliance testing in accordance to the Business Controls guidelines relating to the EDM processes
· Carries out any additional project work or duties
· Is involved in transitions, both in and out, if needed
· Acts in accordance of IBM's Data Security Guidelines
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· English: Fluent
· Spanish: Fluent
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong technical skills
· Accuracy and attention to details because of sensitive personal information
· Highly customer service oriented
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to assimilate large amounts of information in a relatively short period of time
· Highly motivated individual
· Strong team player
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Previous HR and/or Contact Center experience is desirable
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role