Purpose of the Position:
This role supports Learning & Knowledge Education Delivery and Event Managers in the delivery of L&K initiatives for Global Business Services - focuses on the administrative and logistical aspects of delivery.
Education Delivery Assistant serves as a reliable source of information about GBS L&K education events, ensuring that IBM associated policies and procedures are respected.
Pincipal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
· Maintain education delivery process
· Performing logistics - administration tasks in class Nominations Tool, manages class enrollments, internal venue booking, updating event documentation, managing participant visa process, managing class materials
· Managing simple classroom and virtual events
· Supporting tutors
· Follow relevant IBM Finance & Procurement processes
Skills, job knowledge and Experience
· Knowledge of IBM, GBS and its services
· Experience of Lotus Notes / Excel essential
· Good organisation skills are essential.
· Able to communicate at all levels within the firm.
· Self-starter, pro-active, good use of initiative
· Paying attention to detail
· Excellent telephone manner essential
· Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
· A high degree of flexibility is required by the jobholder to ensure that all education events run smoothly and to schedule. Ability to work under pressure is required.
· The jobholder should possess a helpful, positive and co-operative attitude.
· The jobholder should be able to work within virtual multi-cultural teams.
· Education Delivery Assistant is expected to use initiative in resolving problems and answering queries, and to be able to deal with staff at all levels within and outside of IBM.
· Salary starts from 1.200EUR/m.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0771) IBM International Services Centre s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit