Innovation Core Values
We are trailblazers, hungry for the next big problem. We ignite solutions with curiosity and pave the way for our clients to explore the new frontier. We're here to look ahead for our clients and build the future with them. We're the pioneers driving better, faster, & smarter business for tomorrow, but can stay present in what's needed today. We place each step purposefully, securely moving our clients to What's Next. Innovation isn't just a fleeting moment, but an AI that can grow with you. Or a Quantum system that can help you solve problems you didn't even see. It's a Cloud that's as open as it is secure, and a blockchain platform that can provide trust & transparency in all transactions. We're thoughtful in charting our course, but tenacious in our pursuit to solve problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· We're looking for a Campaign Manager (or equivalent) who is looking to grow their scope to Demand Strategist. You will drive the strategy and execution plan for a set of key initiatives that are critical to driving business results
· Lead and execute an E2E campaign strategy (bringing in new audiences, capturing them, and converting) in partnership with the innovation brand & analytics teams by creating a compelling and seamless journey that includes a mix of digital and non-digital tactics
· Manage relationships and co-create with other conversations and areas of the business. Ensure the innovation theme is present in other areas of the business when appropriate.
· Work hand-in-hand with our analytics team to gather insights and provide feedback for tool development for cross-IBM scale
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, working across organizations, and understanding and using analytics
· Collaborate with the geography teams to localize strategy and launch experience
· Drive paid media strategy and execute in relevant channels
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, even if not aligned directly to role or experience
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 2+ years of experience in the marketing organization
· Demonstrated track record of the ability to find gaps and successfully closing them with little to no supervision
· Ability to think creatively (ability to produce innovative and original ideas) and analytically
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Team working skills (ability to work across the organization and across geographies)
· Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Event knowledge
· Comms/PR knowledge
· Collaborative team player
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.