Trusteer, IBM Security labs in Tel-Aviv, is seeking a passionate and bright individual that wishes to take part in the development of the company’s Data science infrastructures and Machine learning pipelines in a Big Data cloud environment.
As a cyber company in the financial world, Trusteer collects millions of data-events a second, that are used to detect fraudulent activity, for our many clients. As a Data engineer you will be part of the Data Science team, working on creating the environment necessary for researching this vast amount of data, and helping the data scientist build their models, in addition, you will, be charged on the delivery of these models to production.
Because Cyber is our domain, which changes daily, we work in a very agile and dynamic environment, with many different domain experts, and are required to build an environment that can support that.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0692) IBM Israel - Science and Technology Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 2 years of relevant industry experience
· Development experience in a Big Data Cloud environment.
· Understanding of machine learning techniques
· knowledge on different SQL and NoSQL DBs
· Strong analytical and program solving skills
· Fast learner and versatile individual, willing to learn and explore new territories
· Ability to work independently
· Good communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Python (Pandas) – a major advantage
· Knowledge on working on AWS cloud
· Valid work permit
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role