Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Cyber Systems training and support engineer
In this role, you will lead a small team in developing and delivering product and scenario based training content.
This position requires both functional training experience alongside strong systems engineering acumen.
Lead a small team in developing and delivering product and scenario based training
Provide support to development teams to assist SMEs in product build-out
Work with product SMEs to develop and deliver training to users
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
· http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/corporateservicecorps PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familiar with and working knowledge of 2 or more of the following products: ArcSight TippingPoint Sourcefire Argus
Bro Fidelis XPS Niksun FPCAP Lancope NetCool InfoVista and Riverbed.
- Familiar with Network transport and security architectures
- Familiar with routing protocols: BGP
- Familiar with IDS/IPS signature technologies
- Familiar with NetOps monitoring strategies and tools
- Proven ability to work closely with product SMEs and developers to deliver training to users
- Active Secret clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
· US Citizenship
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role