Description de l'offre
The KL CMDE ( Kuala Lumpur, Client Master Data Execution ) was set up in 2010 supporting the North America Client Master Data operation.
The CMDE team is responsible in the creation and maintenance of customer numbers (CMR). Customer number is a unique identifier of the customer which contains critical data such as Legal name, address, tax information and other IBM information such as the Global Buying Group ( GBG ), Coverage data and etc.
Employee who works under the KL CMDE team is employed under IBM GDC Malaysia Sdn Bhd based in Plaza IBM, Bandar Utama.
Employee is required to work following the US working hours and holidays"
1. Act as interface between customer (Internal/External) and IBM setting realistic expectations, resolving fulfillment related problems and providing support to customer ensuring a high level of satisfaction in any of the following areas:
· Customer master records management
· Order management
· Contract management
· Billing management
· Supply management
· Inventory management
· Accounts Receivable management
· QMF/SQL skill requirement 2. Ensure resolution of fulfillment related problems and disputes.
3. Maintain an awareness of orders and returns and communicates problems / issues to customers and appropriate IBM contact point.
4. Coordinate communications with customer and work with counterparts to resolve customer disputes and problems.
5. Respond to customer fulfillment queries and ensure satisfaction with IBM fulfillment practices.
6. Ensure compliance to all audit guidelines and adhere to all established processes.
7. Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Working Hours: 9.00pm - 5.30am
Auto req ID
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1097) IBM Global Delivery Centre (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Fixed Term - Long Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role