The Contract Implementation Representative provides support in the process of implementation of HW Maintenance contracts. Part of implementation process which is supported by Contract Implementation team mainly consists of accurate and timely contract documentation check and load in IBM systems making sure that IBM E2E Delivery process runs smoothly, and the clients are provided with the contracted services timely and within pre-defined SLAs.
The CI representative responsibilities include but are not limited to performing and coordinating variety of administrative and delivery tasks related to its customers or to IBM's departments.
· accurate and timely implementation of Maintenance contracts: CRS Maintenance contracts and Warranty Upgrade Service contracts (CRS = Committed Repair Service)
· translation of specific contract content into IBM systems (mainly SCOS) making sure that service level codes are correct and accurate
· spare parts ordering making sure parts are available and in stock
· provide support to EEH (Entitlement Exception Handling) team when it comes to CRS target change/extensions and L5 code adjustments
· provide information and needed support to Customer Engineers, Delivery Managers, Project Managers, Offering Managers, Solution Planning teams and Opportunity Owners
· Full tasks overview available in Desktop Procedure
· Maintain the information about the customer's contract and machine inventory
· Coverage and Warranty expiration date
· EOS Coverage
· Work with all customer's assets (IBM and Multi Vendors)
· Communicate with finance departments for potential discounts and most accurate prices
· Communicate with different teams, departments
· Attend customer meetings (or with account management team) and meetings with delivery teams
· Take new actions within & across teams, to improve quality and share best practices
· Verifying customer request and customer's entitlement
· Supporting all related parties regarding contractual requests
· Other tasks as directed by team's management
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Customer Service Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0033) IBM Croatia Ltd./IBM Hrvatska d.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Very good MS Office skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to prioritise work and deliver to tight deadlines
· Client Focus
· Team player
· Excellent command of spoken and written skills of both German and English language
· Good typing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Previous experience in similar position
· Basic understanding of computer networking
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let's talk!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.