The Business Analyst is primarily responsible for performing a full workload of technical services for clients onsite with complete responsibility for customer satisfaction with the services provided. Services include some or all the following: software configuration, setup, upgrades, on-site technical support, device reimaging, device installation, software support, or software analysis and repair. Seldom requires assistance from support resources to carry out complex or difficult service for in scope activities.
IBM is seeking a Business Analyst. The business analyst will work with Service Desk, Technology Concierge, RDC, and other Service Delivery teams to identify and resolve escalations. Support Vendor relationship management. Analyze data and identify trends, patterns and design opportunities for improvement. Continually seek to optimize IT Service Delivery processes. Ensure that the internal escalation process is followed. Access and identify solutions for advanced customer inquiries. Strive to continuously optimize IT Service Delivery processes.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
System Services Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
High School Diploma/GED
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· EUC skills required- No certifications, basic acumen only - "smart hands".
· Ability to follow directions from remote locations. Coordinate with the Service Desk and all other necessary Service Providers, Third-Party and AXP support organizations as directed by AXP to provide basic trouble shooting.
· Distribute AXP provided Loaner machines as directed, e.g. swap equipment and ship defective equipment to the depot.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Utilize AEXP tools to complete incident ticket and mange hardware/peripheral inventory.
· Escalate Incidents to the appropriate AEXP or Contractor group, per AXP documented guidelines and procedures.
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
New Collar Role