Description de l'offre
As a Business Analyst you will:
· Analyse and summarise complex business requirements
· Gather and synthesis intelligence and data from diverse sources
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with clients and team members.
· The role will require a significant amount of written documentation so you must be able to convey complex technical concepts in a concise and lucid manner.
· Evaluate and transform information into fit for purpose solutions
· Produce documentation and specifications for solutions
· Understand systems and services
· Support delivery with the complete SDLC In addition to the above, candidates will also demonstrate:
· A technical background - in architecture, technical design or development and in particular of integration environments and interface development. Your technical background may include any or all of:
· Development of software systems and services, through the entire SDLC
· IT systems, infrastructure and systems integration.
· Data, databases and data stores and SQL queries
· Hands on software development experience - with Java and/or other technologies.
· The ability to analyse and understand application and infrastructure landscapes and the integration needs to transfer data across application components.
· Ability to work with product management and development teams to provide technical consultancy input into product and technical enhancements
· Implementation of configurable package solutions such as SAP, guidewire, or similar technologies. As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. However, in order for you to be eligible for this role, all applicants must hold a UK work permit or visa valid for a two year period prior to applying. Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship and have no future plans to do so. For certain projects, ideally candidates will be British Nationals with a minimum of 5 years UK residency, preferably 10 years.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1387) IBM Service Centre UK Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Please see job specification
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
As an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds. However, in order for you to be eligible for this role, all applicants must hold a UK work permit or visa valid for a two year period prior to applying. Unfortunately, we do not offer visa sponsorship and have no future plans to do so. For certain projects, ideally candidates will be British Nationals with a minimum of 5 years UK residency, preferably 10 years.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The IBM Client Innovation Centre (CIC) is an innovative and exciting part of IBM, working as IBM Global Business Services' technical delivery partner. We continually innovate for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our Technical Skills range from Application Development (Java, Front End, Full Stack, DevOps), Testing Services, Technical Support through to Microsoft. In addition to our technical expertise we can cover Delivery through Project Managers & Project Analysts, Business or Data Analysts.
Travel: flexibility to travel across the UK up to 5 days a week (Travel allowance and travel expenses paid).
Your Life @ IBM
We are proud of our training and development opportunities. As part of the CIC, you will be welcome to undertake a multitude of training courses with an extensive range of classroom, e-learning, interactive and video courses. With our support, you will have the opportunity to acquire industry recognised qualifications, gain valuable experience with globally renowned companies and work with industry leading technologies. This will enable you to grow within our business which we support via promotion and progression opportunities.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.