IBM is building the world's leading software platform for digital assets. We share the passion to create: designing, architecting and coding an open, accessible and robust future financial system.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing development team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Be part of a team that is building industry-leading token issuance platforms for users around the globe with secure wallets for custody of digital assets
· Integration of user-facing reporting dashboards with server side data and logic
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
· Implement security and data protection schemes, such as PKCS#11 and other PKI systems
· Collaborate with other engineers and management to help design interoperability between public blockchain platforms including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Stellar, and enterprise platforms like Hyperledger Fabric, Burrow etc. WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· The foremost quality for this position is integrity and the ability to work in a team towards a common goal.
· At least 3+ years (or equivalent) experience as a backend developer
· Ability to deal with asynchronous code and knowledgeable about troubleshooting such code
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile with API backends vs. desktop applications, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Working knowledge of using NoSQL databases, including effective data modeling
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Solidity experience, and working experience with Ethereum or Corda is a plus
· Experience building API driven consumer applications with extraordinary attention to detail.
· Knowledge of computer security best practices, understanding of cryptography and digital signatures. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(1354) IBM Innovation Services Pte Ltd
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Please refer to JD
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track