Are you interested in helping companies reinvent themselves and their industries for the digital era? Do you want to leverage your business acumen and understanding of cutting edge technology to define a vision and strategy for how businesses will remain competitive and grow? Do you have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset?
IBM Global Business Services is looking for talented and highly motivated, modern strategy consultants to join our business consulting practice. As an Associate Partner, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team working with CEO's and the broader C-Suite to define how emerging technologies can enable disruptive strategies and create business value. You will help our clients rethink their business - guide them through the ideation process, re-imagine their role in the industry as well as show them how to use digital to optimize and expand their core business.
Business leaders are addressing many challenges and opportunities in today's digital world. With our proven cognitive and other technology assets, methodologies, partnerships and research capabilities, IBM is uniquely positioned to help our clients navigate this shift. Our consultants act as trusted business advisors to our clients worldwide, helping them to define new business models and innovate how they address customers, markets and channels. Working across all major sectors, we craft unique and collaborative partnerships with our clients that drive growth, disruption and sustainable advantage.
Bottom line? We out think ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0096) IBM Nederland B.V.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 4 years working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience.
· 10 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
· 2 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
· 2 years of experience driving the sales of strategy engagements.
· 2 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
· In depth experience working with businesses in at least one industry.
· Earned a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) - strongly preferred.
· Willingness to travel (domestically and globally) up to 4 days a week.
· Fluent in English
· "Experience incorporating design thinking and creative approaches (e.g. prototyping, ideation) to problem solving and strategy formulation*"
business strategy digital reinvention
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 6 years working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience.
· 14 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
· 4 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
· 4 years of experience driving the sales of strategy engagements.
· 4 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs). In depth experience working with businesses in at least 3 industries.
Eligible to work in Europe
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire