Description de l'offre
Application Developer-Open Source - 9 months Fixed Term - Sydney
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting Application Developer-Open Source for a 12 months fixed term contract, based in Sydney.
The Application Development team is responsible for supporting the full life cycle of enhancements. As an Application Developer your responsibilities include –
· Work effectively, individually and with team members toward customer satisfaction and success
· Assist in creating solutions for client and/or internal review
· Experience and Knowledge of Agile and Scrum Process and coordinate with distributed teams located at onshore and offshore.
· Participate in client meetings to communicate status or give demos or presentations
· Be keenly aware of timelines and budgeting to deliver in a timely manner
· Abide by team coding standards, development processes and best practices
· Production support skills, work experience on the related tools and 24x7 application support
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
· Work experience of 5+ years in Design, development and support application solutions with focus on AIX/UNIX.
· Good knowledge and experience in Cards Domain (in Banking) and Fraudulent detection products.
· 2+ years of work experience in Unix Shell Scripting.
· Good understanding and 2+ years hands on experience in DevOps and Agile – CI/CD tools like Bitbucket, GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory, CARA (CA Release Automation) and Splunk.
· 2+ years hands on experience in using Autosys and Control-M Scheduling tools.
· Good work experience on Oracle database SQL and PL/SQL and on database Frontend tools like SQL Developer and TOAD.
· Have good Knowledge and 2+ years of work experience on Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management (DRM) maintaining banking Master data.
· ITIL Certified and SAFe Agile certified
· Strong written and verbal communications Compensation package from $74 970 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
NEW SOUTH WALES
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire