Description de l'offre
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
· You may design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on MS Dynamics 365 AX.
· Responsible for design, development and testing of reports, interfaces, data conversions and enhancements using Microsoft Dynamics 365 AX tools.
· Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
· Responsible for configuring and customizing the Dynamics AX application to achieve the customer's business requirements and needs.
· Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Dynamics AX application. What you'll do:
· Designs, develops and supports Dynamics application solutions to meet client requirements.
· Participate in the solution design sessions with all the team members to ensure that the solution will add value to the business user daily work.
· Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives and gaining full understanding of the current business process and areas of enhancements.
· Participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer's business requirements to configuring and mapping those requirements on Dynamics AX application to meet the customer's needs. How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Proven understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, including .NET, SQL(Structural Query Language)Server, and SharePoint.
· Demonstrate experience in use of the prescribed dynamics AX implementation methodology,
· Atleast 3 Years of practice management experience in Microsoft Dynamics.
· Experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proven work experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics solutions would be an added advantage
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IBM
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.