Your day in the role will include...
· Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical Expertise in JDE Modules
· Ability to drive workshops, obtain requirements & perform gap analysis, create design, prepare & execute testing & data conversion,
· conduct key user training
· Functional Consulting
· Reports generation to client You will come with...
· 2-4 years of JDE CNC experience
· Graduate / Post graduate/BE in IT or Computer Science with Exposure/knowledge in Networking/ JDE Implementations/Upgrades.
· Should have experience in two Oracle JDE EnterpriseOne Projects (Implementation or Roll Outs or Support or Upgrade) as CNC consultant.
· Excellent business communication skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills
· Ability to work within large teams and learn new functionality and modules during project
· Should have prior experience of working in Onsite/Offshore model
· Should have knowledge of ERP implementation/upgrade activities such Environment Mirroring, Upgrade Plan creations, Table Conversions, JDE configuration, Spec migration, third party software integrations.
· Should have Industry recognized certifications. How we'll help you grow...
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC
· JD Edwards Implementation of JDE 9.1/ 9.2 release
· JDE Application upgrade
· JDE Toolset upgrade
· Web Server Configuration
· Business Server Configuration
· One View Reporting Configuration
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· JDE CNC Admin Expertise
· Across Admin module experience
· Consulting Background
· Experience in Implementation with large applications End to End
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.