Description de l'offre
Planning, design, and implementation of application and reporting solutions with .NET and Microsoft technologies. Development and maintenance of existing applications, creation of documentation and implementation of pragmatic, in some cases unconventional solutions for complex tasks.
· Examine new or change requirements on their feasibility and complexity, as well as the impact on existing or planned systems, standards and guidelines
· Evolving and maintaining existing applications
· Work of concepts for Data Warehousing / Reporting environment (MS SQL Server / IBM Cognos) and ETL processes and data transformation in SQL Server environment.
· Query data on a variety of platforms (MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Access, XML)
· Development and maintenance of data-load processes (Integration Services / Lotus Enterprise Integrator)
· Setting up, interacting and maintaining cooperation platforms (Microsoft SharePoint) with workflow technologies.
· Setting up and maintaining top layer server software (IIS, SQL Server, Cognos, etc.)
· Document and test the work-results
· Create presentation and presenting the results / concepts
· Specify the architecture, selecting technologies in the area of software product development; defining the necessary resources, explore possible alternatives and verify the feasibility
· Self-solving complex business problems, as well as in the technical area
· Specialized knowledge required in all disciplines (hardware, network, system-software)
· Communicating with management, team members and customers
What we can offer
· Competitive salary
· Health/insurance related benefits (AYCM sports card, private health insurance, pension plan contribution, life insurance)
· Commuting and relocation support
· Special discounts with IBM card
· New employee referral bonus
· International environment, development and career opportunities
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0386) IBM Data Storage Systems Information Technology LLC
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Web- and application programming knowledge:
§ Very good knowledge of developing with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and Visual Studio Code
§ Deep Angular 4 Knowledge and project experience
§ Developing with Visual Basic.NET and C#.
§ Very good knowledge of developing web applications with ASP.NET Forms and MVC inclusive
Required knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2016:
§ Database queries with SQL (T-SQL): very good knowledge and project experience
§ Creation of reports with SQL Server Reporting Services: basic knowledge
§ Good knowledge of XML
Additional experiences and skills:
§ Fluent in spoken and written English
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
German language knowledge
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire