Description de l'offre
· Perform/ translates the Data Model/ design into Physical objects.
· Managing the Authorizations (Grants/ Revoke/ maintaining the user groups) experience to upgrades of v10/ v11.
· Analyze data volume and space requirements.
· Experience on create/ alter/ drop DB objects/ Table spaces, tables, Indexes/ Store procedures/ triggers.
· Experience on Dealing data types of CLOB/ BLOB/ XML , Large objects/ Auxillary objects
· Experience on Unload/ Load/ Reorg/ Xloads/ backup & restore/ runstats utilities on DB objects and its maintenance.
· Experience on QMF/ Omegamon tool experience on IBM ADMIN tool.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Application Database Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Oracle DBA with experience of atleast 3 years and knowledge on PL/SQL. A typical DBA task includes Installation and configuration of Databases, back up, restoring databases, setting up High Availability, Disaster recovery, performance tuning, etc.
· 2-5 Years of Application DBA (Mainframe) Logical & Physical.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in z/OS DB2, Omegamon, QMF, SPUFI, Data Modelling(Start up knowledge), Good DB2 analytical skills, DASD estimation
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Good experience in scripting language.
· DB2 DBA Certification.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.