Purpose of the job:
The Application Compliance Focal or with IBM thermology Technical owner (TO) is responsible for applications from the compliance point of view. This means the TO's job to solve any compliance related issue, do the overall management and administration of the applications, ensure the security and compliance, and create and maintain controls and procedures for the application.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Work in an Agile environment
· Develop own skills and knowledge with fitting to business strategy.
· Build the gathered knowledge into team knowledge
· Be the focal point of the application
· Perform administration tasks for the application
· Support audits
· Ensure that the proper procedures and controls are in place for the applications
· Ensure the security and the compliance of the applications
· Make sure that the change management, access management procedures are followed and ensure the data integrity
· Learn and understand the architecture of different business applications
· Maintain good working relationships with all parties
· Recommend process/systems changes and contribute to the whole lifecycle of the projects/CRs (design, development, testing, deployments)
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0812) IBM Hungary International Shared Services Center LTD.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Confident English skills
· Compliance and security approach
· General knowledge of relevant regulations (for example: GDPR, LGPD, etc.), standards (for example: ISO27001, ISO27002) frameworks (for example: ITIL), and recommendations (for example: COBIT)
· System security control development
· Root cause and problem analysis
· Excellent analytical skill
· Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
· Ability to communicate, organise and work under own initiative
· Great problem solving skills
· Good time management with ability to prioritise effectively
· Ability to adapt and manage change effectively
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
· Self-education skill
· Creative and proactive thinking
· Customer orientation
· Good communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Relevant degree, certificate or ongoing studies are an advantage
· Work experience in similar job role is an advantage
· Business analytics is an advantage (SQL, relational DB)
Secondary Job Category
Technical Solutions Support Specialist
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.