IBM Global Business Services helps top-tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As an SAP Analytics Architect, you will deliver innovative and integrated business consulting systems, and will work in close collaboration with the Program Manager to deliver a complex multi-year program.
As the premier supplier of SAP integrated software solutions to a rapidly growing list of major North American corporations, we are proud of our talented team. Our commitment to client success, technical expertise and best practices know-how earned us the SAP Canada Award of Excellence for customer satisfaction in every year it's been awarded.
The Application Architect is responsible for working with the Analytics workstream within a complex program to insure that the analytics solution is properly architected using the best analytics components to deliver a successful implementation. This position requires strong SAP product knowledge ideally in S/4HANA Analytics, BW/4HANA, and Business Objects, as well as strong managerial and communication skills. The successful candidate will have delivery experience in multiple sectors with an understanding of SAP Finance and Supply Chain.
· Working with the client to confirm business requirements
· Responsible for organizing and leading a cross-functional team in development of integrated analytics design, implementing project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
· Responsible for providing technical direction and control of project personnel and for providing a framework for project planning, communications and reporting
· Developing work plans, managing deadlines and coordination of project team and sub-team activities
· Estimating project skill requirements, working with deployment to identify appropriate resources
· Communicating status and vision to client management and stakeholders
· Overall team management, including regular evaluations
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0026) IBM Canada Limited - IBM Canada Limitee
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience with SAP S/4HANA and BW/4HANA implementations
· 10 years of experience implementing SAP analytics with expertise in Finance, Supply Chain and Warehouse Management
· Previous experience as an SAP Analytics Architect in multiple largescale deployments
· Working knowledge of current SAP Project Management methodologies including the SAP Activate methodology (AGILE)
· Minimum 5 years of strong Analytics Arichitecture design in multiple industries
· Experience in complex multi-year program management
· Demonstrated client management and relationship management skills
· Ability to work closely with Process Owners and other key stakeholders to communicate progress.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· English: Fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Authorized, legally eligible to work in Canada
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.